Affordable car rental
How to save money while renting a Car
Car rental is now a very popular service that is used not only by travelers and tourists. Modern technical innovations make their own adjustments to the approach to choosing a rental car. Today, we will share with you a few hints of how to save money on car rental without affecting the quality.
- Advance booking - Booking the car online can save you some money, as advance booking usually comes with a discounted rate. Pre-set prices will help you carefully plan your budget, moreover, you can always find out all the obstacles in advance and study the list of documents required to rent a car in UAE.
- Rental terms - Renting a car for a longer period of time is more beneficial in the end of the day, because the longer period the cheaper price. Be sure to pay attention to this and clarify all the information! The cost of a weekly rental is cheaper than renting a car for 6 days or less.
- Vehicle dimensions - This is where size matters. In addition to being expensive, large cars are also very inefficient in fuel. It is also important to check the cost of baby seats, navigation and mobile phone holders, as those accessories are charged separate from the rent of the car.
- Insurance - In order to avoid many unpleasant surprises, we recommend that you carefully study the smallest details of insurance (insurance coverage, excess, etc.). Detailed information you can get here: TERMS.
- Better a credit card than a debit card - When concluding a contract, the insurance company blocks a certain deposit, which can be blocked only from credit car as debit card are not supporting pre authorisation (blocking). It will take time to return the deposit, the period can vary from several weeks to a month.
- Discounts and bonuses - Check with the company representative for this information, sometimes corporate clients and members of the bonus program are offered good discounts.
- Condition of the rented car - Before you get into your car and drive off on an adventure, inspect it thoroughly with a rental company agent. It is better to fix all scratches and dents (if they exist, of course) in the check out report! In order not to overpay for all sorts of damages later, it is better to play safe in advance.